Monday 6 October 2008

Why do good PLDs go John Travolta?

My gardening has been going on pretty well, at the moment I'm making around 50K/week with it so it's ok. I'm still looking foward to try some different recipes and other things. And my Cactus Stems or Tree Cuttings haven't even grown yet... I've put 2 crystals to both of them now though, so it shouldn't take too long anymore... I think.

I also started growing a new baby choco! I've read some information about chocobo color theories and I'm testing some of them, trying to get a green one. But for now, my little baby choco is only a one day old egg.



On Friday we had our ZNM run and we fought this really cool vampire NM called Nosferatu:





Well, at least some of us were fighting... While the others (not mentioning any names here) seemed to be going John Travolta:



Still don't know what I'm talking about?

Notice the detail:



See?

No comments: