Monday 20 October 2008

Long time, no Sea.

We haven't done Sea for a really long time with Europa, because we have been focusing on getting people the last items they need from Sky. But yesterday, after we had done the ENM, we popped a few thing is Sea for a change.

Also, my friend borrowed me his Sha'ir Manteel! It's such a hot piece of gear, can't wait to get one of my own!



Sea was nice. We popped Ix'Aern DRK and MNK and then Jailer of Fortitude (x 2) and Jailer of Temperance.







And here's a lesson for all of you: Vorpal Blade PWNS, as one of our PLDs got to experience:



I don't remember when I've been in a EXP party outside our LS but lately me and my husband have started to duo with our BLMs. We're level 20 at the moment and the worms in Korroloka tunnel give us nice EXP.



I'm working on getting my BLM to 37, and after that my RDM to 37, so I'll have all the mage subs available for SCH in case I want to level it. I could level SCH only for the AF, it's so amazingly hot, especially on Elvaan females. <3 But we'll see if I start leveling a new job any time soon, I still have so much to do with my current 75s.

We had a Dynamis-Xarcabard yesterday. It was a total chaos most of the time but we did great before the end. Here's a screenshot from the run:



Good luck on trying to sleep one mob in the middle of that group. >.<

I also played a bit with .dat swaps. Here's a supergirl Evy!

No comments: