Saturday 11 October 2008

Nothing special

I've had a really horrible morning (well, afternoon). Me and my husband overslept, waking up at 1PM. I haven't been in iaido practises for a few weeks now because they've been canceled, but today there was going to be a practise at some school instead of our dojo. So we ate some breakfast and hurried to a bus so we can get there. Well, when we've got to the school near our dojo, we realized we were in a wrong place... So we spent over half an hour walking around in rain trying to find the right place. We didn't find it, and after some time, we just decided to come back home. It sucked.

I have an important exam coming up at uni so I haven't really played much... I've been doing some gardening and growing my choco. My chocobo is now a chick. She doesn't have a name yet but she's very cute:





Also, my Tree Cuttings and Cactus Stems were finally ready to be harvested! The cuttings were a success and I got 90K worth of items from 5 pots. However, the Cactus Stems gave me absolutely nothing valuable, which was a bit disappointment.



Sorry for the lame post but I haven't really done much in game. I think I'll write more about the color theories I'm testing on my choco next time I post.

No comments: