Saturday 18 October 2008

The Very Secret Halloween Party

Just a small update with some pictures, because our social linkshell SecretFellowship had a Halloween party today and I had such a great time there!

We gathered in Windurst at 6PM my time and did first the cloak event. We had to kill some bats as level 1 and then kill the boss. After that we got our Eerie Cloaks. And repeating that with killing more bats gave us the +1 version. Was fun and easy.

Here are some of us killing the boss:



And here's a group picture of everyone who came to the LS event:



After everyone had gotten at least the NQ version of the Cloak, we did the pitchfork quest and the witch hat quest. I also gave cookies for everyone so they can trade them to NPCs to get some items. I already have both the HQ Pitchfork and Coven Hat so I wasn't very interested in doing those things, but I got some random items from the NPCs.

Then we all gathered in Tahvos Mog House. We voted for the winner of the "best costume" prize, and it went to Lary, a Galka who was wearing a Santa outfit with a pumpkin head.



Then we /cheered Lary on and danced a bit:



We spent 3 hours doing this LS event and I had such a great time I didn't even notice time passing! Thank you guys, it's great to have people like you in our linkshell!

No comments: