Friday 8 August 2008

Feeling guilty

I had a horrible day yesterday. First of all, I waked up at 8AM and I was tired as hell. I just wanted to go back to sleep but I had some important things to do so I had to go out. When I came back home, I started to study. I didn't get one book for my exam until yesterday so I had only one day to read it. So I read until I felt my brain was going to explode.

At 10PM my time we did a Limbus run in Temenos and a BRD item dropped. My BRD is only level 71 at the moment, but I've been asked to use it mostly in all events. I haven't been doing Limbus long and I wasn't sure about our lotting rules, so I asked who could lot it. One person wanted the item, but it turned out that he already had one piece of BRD AF +1 and our rules say that in those situations persons without any AF +1 should be able to lot first. So they told me to lot, the other person passed, and I got the item.



I said I hope we'll get another drop on the same run so the other person can have the item too. Then they told me it was a really rare drop and he had been waiting it for 6 months... I felt so bad for him, if I had known that, I would've passed the item. But it got even worse... Our point person said that I had a right to lot it because BRD was my main lot and only the secondary lot of the other person. Well, BRD isn't my main lot... He had messed it up and in the end it wouldn't have been my lot at all. So a person had waited for an item for half a year and then some noob in the LS comes and lots it even though he had every right to lot it. I felt so horrible, so guilty the whole evening because of that. I really hope another BRD will drop soon and he'll get it.

But I also have some happy news! Yesterday I decided to spend all my gil for Ancient Beastcoins so I could get something very nice for my Bard:



I'm loving it!

Also, yesterday after Limbus we did four assaults with our static, and I finally got promoted to Sergeant Major (I don't think I've done any new assaults for this promotion so it certainly took some time). The promotion quest was one of the most disturbing ones I've seen:



I'm so happy it's weekend now and I finally have some time to relax and play. We'll do some ZNMs today and I'm looking foward to it, but before Sunday I don't have anything else planned. I think I might farm a bit and maybe level my Bard.

No comments: