Monday 11 August 2008

Byakko = serious business

Yesterday I woke up relatively early. After breakfast, I started to go to climb the mountain at Attohwa Chasm to get the key item for the ENM our LS does every Sunday. When I had done the climbing and was going to Boneyard Gully, I ran across this guy:



He was just chilling out there alone, and there were almost no other people in the zone. So I told my LS he was up and we decided to kill him on next night. Last time we killed him he rewarded us by dropping this:



This time the drops were a lot better: we got two dark crystals instead of one!

I think we all are a bit frustrated with this NM at the moment. We've killed it a few times now and nothing good has dropped. And many people have his drops on their wish list, so it seems we'll be wasting a lot of time with this guy.

Anyway, after Xol we did ENM (surprise, surprise, no good drops) and then we headed to Sky. We did 5 Genbus and 6 Byakkos. Genbu gave us 2 x A. hands which were the reason we popped it, and Byakko gave us some nice haidate and a pair of Shura legs. We also did 2 Zips while we were near his pop place. It was a nice Sky event!



Also, I learned something new there. While I was singing for tanks, I suddenly experienced this:



For a while I didn't realize at all what had just happened, but it turned out I hadn't payed enough attention to my log. So, if you're reading this, here's something you should always remember: when your log says "Byakko redies Claw Cyclone.", run away as fast as you can!

After my HNMLS event I had Dynamis-Jeuno which was a bit a disaster. Everything went really well at first but then we somehow managed to get an amazing amount of links and wipe with too little time left for the boss. And the drops weren't nice either. But well, that's how Dynamis is sometimes.

Today I did a little farming with my level 10 DRG in Saruta. But almost as soon as I'd started, my friend Shokun told us in linkshell chat that Rose Garden was up and I decided to go kill it. One other LS member Potato came along too. We claimed and killed it but unfortunately it didn't drop anything.



Also, I got the new swimsuit for one of my mules today. She seemed very happy about it:

No comments: