Wednesday 31 December 2008

10大ニュース and more WotG!

10大ニュース or Ten Most Important FFXI Things I Did 2008

10. I tried Salvage, Einherjar and Nyzul Isle for the first time.
8. I claimed and killed Behemoth with my friends.
7. I joined Sky LS Lowquality and fought all Sky gods and Kirin for the first time.
6. I joined Dynamis LS ShadowHearts and did Dynamis for the first time.
5. I joined ZNMLS Epic.
4. I joined and left Europa LS.
3. I leveled 3 jobs to 75: MNK, BRD and PUP.
9. I got rank 10 in San-d'Oria.
2. I completed CoP and ZM.
1. I founded our dear LS SecretFellowship together with my husband and our friends.

Year 2008 was a really important year for me in FFXI since I got my first 75 job (Monk) in January and after that I got to experience loads of new stuff.

And in case I'm still playing after a year...

Ten things I want to do in 2009

10. Kill Odin.
9. Get some Salvage gear.
8. Finish merits with current 75 jobs.
7. Complete Dynamis-Xarcabard and all the Dreamland zones.
6. Climb to floor 100 in Nyzul Isle.
5. Get rank 10 in Windurst.
4. Finish ToAU missions.
3. Get THF, RDM and BLM to 37.
2. Level SAM to 75.
1. Level SCH to 75.

More WotG missions (spoilers) !

We did the mission 7 fight in La Vaule. The cs were simply amazing and the story is getting really interesting!

Some pics from mission 7: Purple, The New Black



Elvaans can be epic too!



These are my new favourite badasses, Hydraule and Aquila:



We got to fight a dragon. The fight was pretty easy with our setup (BRD, PLD and BLU).



Aquila didn't appreciate us killing her dragon...



Lilisette got dragged into that weird place were Caitsith lives. I hope that it will be a zone players can enter, kind of like Sky and Sea.



Like my friend Pythean said, there seemed to be a mirror like the one in LotR that shows us the future gone bad...



And then things just got really weird:



After the mission, there was quite a boring quest where I needed to feed some fish to the male mithra Lehko. After I gave him the fish he took me to a walk and gave me a dozen of roses. Too bad I'm not really into catmen.



Anyway, Lehko has his hands full already with the catgirls in Windy:



I actually suspect that Lehko could be the father of Nanaa Mihgo... But as my husband pointed out, he's probably the father of at least half the mithra born at that time.

Happy New Year to all readers!

No comments: