Friday 26 December 2008

WotG mission pics (spoilers)!

Since we don't really celebrate Xmas, we spent some time doing WotG missions in the past couple of days. I've read many negative comments of WotG but for me it has been really interesting so far. I'm only on mission 6 at the moment so can't really say much but I've really loved the Windurst story and the cutscenes! Here are some pictures of our way from mission 3 to mission 5...

Fights

We started from mission 3 related quests where we had to kill a NM Coeurl in Fort Karugo-Narugo. We trioed the NM with PUP, PLD and BLM, was really easy.



Another fight we had to do involved tons of yagudos! When I read from wiki that there were supposed to be "a large number of yagudos", I assumed that meant 10 or so, but in reality there were tens of them! We went in with two (PLD/WAR and PUP/DNC) and seriously underestimated the fight, but won anyway. Was a really fun and exciting battle!



NPCs

Several new and old interesting NPCs have been introduced. My personal favourite for now is maybe Cait Sith. Lehko Habhoka seems interesting too... and I really can't decide if I like Lilisette or not.















Battle scenes

The battle cutscenes have been really amazing!















Good stuff

The dancer show cutscene in San-d'Oria was just beautiful!





And this is one of my favourite WotG screenshots:



Here I am, riding towards new adventures!

No comments: