Tuesday 4 November 2008

Missions!

I've done quite a lot during the past week. First of all, my dear friend Shokun came back from his FFXI break and we decided to do rank 6 missions. Our friend Shisui needed them also for her other character Ashelia, and another LS friend Buttons needed them too, so we gathered a group together and got help from Tahvo and Xmysticlegend. It was fun and we won both fights easily.









Last Saturday we did ZM5-ZM13 to get Sky for people in our LS. We did the missions in about 5 hours I think, the fights were easy but we lost some time because of aggros in Ifrit's Cauldron. Anyway, everyone but one person who had to leave early got Sky. Was a long way but it was fun!







I feel a bit guilty because I've neglected my chocobo lately... WildRhapsody is an adult now, and has a bit weird color maybe (?): she's yellow but has brown on tips of her feathers. She also has a huge beak which makes her look a bit funny. Anyway, I finally got her to learn Treasure Finder today!



Since me and my husband had our second wedding anniversary yesterday, I'll end this post with a random screenshot of us. Here he is hiding behind me, can you see how short the tarus are, even compared to small elvaans? ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you got a "yellow/red" choco, as I think i've read somewhere that choco has two colors, other appearing at the beak and tips of feathers, and other is the dominant color.

Evyen said...

Thank you for your comment. I think you're right about the color, but I haven't read about that kind of possibility from anywhere and I've never seen a choco with this kind of color...