Saturday 8 November 2008

A week of chaos and destruction

Seems like mostly everything has been going straight to hell in both FFXI and my real life this week... But I'll try to get past all that and write only about the positive things. So unfortunately, this will be a short post.

We've been having quite a lot of LS parties which have been great every time. It's so fun and relaxing to exp with friends! I also soloed my DNC for a few levels the other day, it's level 13 now. I'm really not that interested in the job, but I love the dance animations, they look great!



Today was a nice day. We did ENM Test your mite and KSNM ODS with Secret Fellowship. I got Damascus Ingot which sold for 350K.





After that we went to do the Diabolos fight for CoP, since one LS member needed it. And we wiped. Twice. I still have no idea what was going on there. But well, can't win every time.

3 comments:

Neria said...

Well you really can't judge DNC at lv13, since you only have drain samba :D Dancer is a lot more than just Sambas. It's only after 20 when things start to get interesting, though lv15 and the first Waltz help things a lot. ^^

Evyen said...

Yes that's true. It's just that I'm leveling the job for a sub and I have so many subs to level they all feel pretty painful. :(

Neria said...

Yeah I know the feeling. ^^; It's always not-so-fun when you 'need to' level something instead of just randomly wanting to do it.