Monday 1 September 2008

Playing dead

An angry and short post is angry and short.

I had a horrible day in game yesterday. First of all, for some reason, I slept like 14 hours, voke up around 4PM and missed the first part of our HNMLS event (ENM and Einherjar). When I logged in there was a nice LS message waiting: "You guys are late." I have no idea why I slept so long and I felt really bad about coming late to the event.

Well, we went to sky and did a couple of BB, a MG and four Suzakus. Suzaku decided to be a bitch and 2hr firaga III just when I was singing for the tanks. I died.



In the evening we had Dynamis-Xarca which went about as badly as it can go. I lost around 6K exp. Good times.



This DL quote kind of summed it up for me:



I'm also having some personal issues with one of our dynamis LS leaders. I'm concidering leaving the shell, no point for me to be there if it only gets me in a bad mood. And I don't want to be lead by a person who thinks our linkshell rules don't consern him and he can do whatever he wants and be rude to other members. But well, I don't want to create any drama so I won't post anything else here.

No comments: