Saturday 6 September 2008

Feeling tired

This has been a busy week for me. My courses at university have started and I've also had some other real life things to take care of. Most of the times I've logged in to FFXI, I've felt too tired to do anything. That means I've also been unable to offer my help to my LS friends, which has made me feel guilty. I don't want anyone to think me as a bitch who never helps anyone... But well, I wrote my thoughts on our linkshell forums and some other members wrote their thoughts aswell and it has been a good discussion in my opinion.

This week I decided to help more and bitch less in all events. I'm trying to learn that sometimes it's best to just stay quiet. I'm not the leader and I don't have to take leaders role or responsibility. For now it has been working ok, I think, but I'm afraid the dynamis on Sunday will be the real test for me. ^^;

We did Omega and Ultima on Limbus this week. Both were a bit messy and felt a lot more difficult than the last time we did them. Especially in Ultima people died a lot (but I used my secret bard survival skills and didn't die once!). But well, at least we won.



I also finally got enough coins to upgrade first AF to +1. I'll do BRD hands first (Singing skill +10!) as soon as I'll understand how the redoing AF quests thing works...

We also killed Overlord Bakgodek with our HNMLS. The drops sucked. Horribly.



Yesterday I had a day off. I woke up around 3-4 PM... When I logged in, I decided to help my friend camp Okotes. No drop, again, unfortunately. Some very stupid people had complained to him in party about not having Okotes and that it was stupid for a SAM to use Woodsmans and he should get Snipers instead... I felt like /slapping those guys in the head. Seriously, my friend is playing his first and highest job in game, he has an awesome gear and then people complain him about having two Woodsmans instead of Snipers...



Yesterday evening we had a ZNM run. We popped Iriz Ima, Wulgaru, Gotoh Zha the Redolent and Iriri Samariri. All the others went well, but we wiped to Iriri Samariri when it was around 12%. It was our first time doing that mob and we only had 13 people, so we knew it was a bit risky. But well, it was good experience. Wulgaru was my pop and I was hoping to get a Hissho Hachimaki, but I didn't have any luck. Actually, none of us seemed to have a really nice luck, though we got one pair of Enkidu's hands.

No comments: