Monday 22 September 2008

Forget the break!

So... I started taking a break and it went well for two whole days (!) until I realized playing is really not disturbing my studies in any way if I don't have any studies... No, I didn't stop studying because of FFXI. But I decided that instead of going to the stupid, boring education lectures, I will only take exams on them. So, after that, I'll have most of my days free of lecuters and other things, so I have some time for playing too. I don't want to be playing as much as I have played before, though.

I did a new study plan for this autumn term. I'm taking 6 exams and one course where I have to do a presentation. That's enough but not too many courses I think. On Friday me and my husband went together to a course called Ethnic Minorities and Religious Communities in Finland. It was a bit weird because the course is held at the swedish university and we were the only Finnish speakers there (the course is held in English). The course seems very interesting and inspiring. In the end of the course we're supposed to do a presentation of one religious event in our home city. We're hoping to be able to take part to a local shamanic drumming session for our presentation.

I've felt a bit lazy because our last Iaido practice was cancelled. I might go to an extra practice during this week to replace that. But well, my mother and my brother came to visit us on Saturday and I got to spend time with them instead. We went to see the animation film Wall-E and it was brilliant!

In game... well, I haven't played much. We've camped a bit Simurgh and KA without many claims or drops. But we did kill this weird NM I've never heard of before:



Yesterday was my weekly event day. I did ENM, Einherjar, Bahamut v. 2, Sky and Dynamis.







I've also got some really nice pieces of gear:











And yes, I know the previous pics I've posted don't work. I'm working on fixing it but it seems that won't happen before next month.

No comments: