Friday 23 January 2009

LOL @ banned people, Dynamis, ToAU & WotG missions

Of course all the FFXI community is talking about the bannings of Salvage duppers at the moment. It's been entertaining to read all the QQing in BG. The comments that have said how FFXI will be dieing (!!!) now with all those HQ endgamers gone have been the best laugh. Hate to break this to you, but this game doesn't revolve around you. You broke the rules and knew the risks, now face the consequences like a (wo)man and stop whining.

Haven't felt like logging in for a while. I got my DNC and THF to 37 so all my needed melee subs (WAR, NIN, THF, DNC) are done. Next I should focus on getting RDM (currently 24) and BLM (currently 22) to 37, but don't know how to do it. I'd like to duo with someone maybe, but don't know if anyone else has a melee job they'd like to level with me. Partying is of course always an option but for some reason I really don't feel like going looking for party...

So instead of playing, I've been studying a bit (well, at least trying), doing iaido and reading and writing fanfiction. I've only logged in for events or to check my plants but mostly I haven't felt like doing even that. We'll see how long this will last.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I was talking to a FFXI friend of mine in Facebook. He mentioned he had crafted a Royal Cloak. Some mental malfunction hit me and I decided to buy it. I have no idea why, really. I guess I have too much gil. I don't even have a job that would need it really. Well I've used it on my BRD when I've had to recover MP fast and it's a nice idle piece I guess. My LS friends have been happy to /point and /laugh at me every time they've seen me wearing it though... As they said, it's probably the most stupid thing one can put their money to.





But it so red and hot!

Dynamis-Windurst was pretty much a chaos on Sunday. We didn't have that many members on that run, and too many left in the middle of the run for whatever reason... We were left with not enough people to even try the boss pull and we had a couple of horrible wipes. People who stayed to the end were somewhat angry about so many people leaving and wanted to get extra points for staying to the end. Well, I decided to give them full 5 points and only 3 points for those who didn't stay to the end. I know at least most if not all of the people who left in the middle of run had a good reason to do it, but in the end it still meant we weren't able to even get to the boss and I felt like it would be fair to give some compensation of the time and EXP lost for those who did stay to the end.

Many people thought people didn't attend the run because they don't want to do city dynamis. I don't know if it's true or not, but I hope everyone understands we have many new members who need the city zones cleared before we can organize Northlands runs again. If people keep skipping the city runs like this, we'll never get to Northlands again... Anyway, it's Dynamis-Bastok this Sunday, the zone is easy and I'm pretty confident we will clear it.

With SecretFellowshep we've started doing ToAU missions. We did ToAU22 and will do ToAU29 next Monday. It has been easy and fun, but the storyline isn't as interesting as CoP or WotG have been in my opinion.





We've also done the WotG missions a bit, we're currently on mission 10. I think I should get those cs and farming done because I think others are waiting for me... Anyway, the storyline is still great! Some CS pics...

Flying dancers:



Camouflage!



Chilling out with Lili:



Wuts this? /poke



Cat /panic



A cat with nine lives:



<3 My favourite badass <3



Gimme a big warm hug!

No comments: